It’s that time again for the 3rd Annual Great Pumpkin Decorating & Creative Art Contest in support of the Roberto Rico Scholarship Fund!
We are asking our members to participate by donating a piece of creatively themed work, with 100% of the proceeds going to the RRS Fund. The funds raised will be used to support the arts community for the betterment of art. For your donation, you will receive a tax deductible receipt for your records.
- We will be accepting 2D & 3D work no larger than 12″ X 12″
- Painted fresh Pumpkins
- Prefabricated pumpkins may be decorated, painted or incorporated into an art-piece
- Gourds, wood, glass, fabric, jewelry, assemblage, etc.
- Freshly carved pumpkins will not be accepted to avoid spoilage
- No perishable items will be accepted
The LVAG Great Pumpkin Contest with Cash Prizes
- $75.00 – 1st Place
- $50.00 – 2nd Place
- $25.00 – 3rd Place
If you are interested in participating, please bring your donation to the gallery on or before Monday, October 12th, 2020, during regular gallery hours. You will be asked to fill out a check-in inventory/tag form upon delivery, and in return you will be given a tax donation receipt. October 12th is the last day to drop-off your creations.
Monday, October 12th, 2020
11:00 am – 6:30 pm
Winners will be announced
Tuesday, October 13th, 2020
Open House & Awards Presentation
Saturday, October 17th, 2020
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Award Presentation at 2:00 pm
- Swag Bags for the first 24 guests
We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!