Book a pop-up show in the LVAG Gallery!
Members have the opportunity to apply to have their own pop-up show in the LVAG gallery at the Galleria Mall. To book a Pop-Up show, please fill out the form below.
Pop-Up Artists Will Receive:
- A space to set up without any extra fee.
- One 4′ table, with black table cloth, and a chair will be provided if needed.
- One grid system with hanging hooks (Please have work “ready to hang”) – No hanging on walls.
- Artists are to provide their OWN Petty Cash and their OWN Credit Card reader. (MOP)
- Artist keeps 100% of their sales from their Pop-Up Show. (this does not include any existing inventoried work)
Pop-Up Show Requirements:
- Artist must be a current member in good standing of the LVAG and must abide to the LVAG intake guidelines. (posted on the LVAG website)
- First come, first to reserve – to get on the calendar book asap! (must have one weeks notice)
- Time: TBD. Break Down time TBD. (must clean up afterwards)
- Artists are urged to promote their show, bring business cards, and social media. (all promotional materials must be pre approved prior to acceptance)
- Artists are responsible for inventory, sales inventory, labels and tags of their work.
- Family-friendly content only. (no nudity, politics, religion)
- Artist is responsible for their show, NOT the gallery attendant.
- LVAG is NOT responsible for any prior, during, or post damage to the Pop-Up artist’s inventory.
- Artist Is responsible for any damage caused to the LVAG Gallery infrastructures, including the art of other artists’ work inside the gallery.
- All advertising and public promotion must be preapproved before publication.
- Location of Pop-Up is TBD and approved prior to the installation.
- Artist is not to impede upon any other artist’s work. No exceptions.
- Artists are not to use the top of any existing countertops or desks.
- Artists may use one folding chair, one 4′ folding table and black tablecloth. (black tablecloth is mandatory and available on site)
- Artist assumes all responsibility for their pop-up 100%. The LVAG is not responsible for any loss, damage or items left behind.
- All CDC COVID-19 guidelines must be followed. Masks are required.
- Load in entry is at the back, upper level between Kohl’s and Dillard’s. There are freight doors there, follow Kohl’s arrows out into the mall: left, LVAG on the left.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.