LVAG Members Gallery
Galleria at Sunset, 1300 W Sunset Rd, Ste. 2109, Henderson, NV 89014 Second Floor next to Dillard’s
Artwork Drop off, Pick up are on: Monday and Tuesday (see schedule), during regular gallery hours 10am to 8pm.
LVAG Gallery Art Intake Guidelines:
You must be a LVAG member to show in the Galleria Gallery
Valentine artwork is encouraged.
Art must be ready to hang with D-rings and wire. The wire cannot extend past the top of the artwork. Gallery wrapped artwork and unframed artwork must have finished sides. Damaged artwork will not be accepted. All artwork, including jewelry, must remain on display for the entire exhibition period.
• Copies of your original artwork i.e.; giclee’s, prints, artist enhanced giclee’s… must be identified as such on the Gallery ID tag info sheet.
• Prints will be accepted matted, backed and in sleeves. 5 prints at no charge for each paid hung artwork or $1.00 each.
• No charge for greeting cards. Maximum number of greeting cards per artist is 20.
•Limit of 4 pieces of hung artwork per artist.
Artwork must be family friendly (No nudity) and non-political per the Galleria at Sunset. No glass over 16” x 20” The LVAG is not responsible for damages incurred due to poor workmanship of artwork.
• Please see full Release of Liability noted on the Artist Inventory sheet.
• Artwork received during change out days will be inspected prior to hanging on Wednesday.
• The LVAG reserves the right to refuse to display any piece of artwork for any reason at any time. Artwork that does not meet the listed requirements and or Gallery standards of quality will be available for pick up on Thursday following installation, and a refund will be issued to the artists within 30 days.
• Small works may be displayed on tables or shelves at the gallery’s discretion.
Holiday cards: No charge. Maximum number of Holiday cards is 25 per artist. Ie; 25 individual cards or 5 sets of 5 cards, 2 sets of 12 cards…the number of cards in a set is counted individually. Holiday card count is separate from regular cards and is not included in your regular card inventory count. 2D and 3D Artwork: 1 Free Holiday piece is given if you are exhibiting other works in the Gallery. Additional Holiday artwork is encouraged. Regular rates and quantities apply. 3D Holiday pieces will be exhibited based on available gallery space.
EXHIBITION DISPLAY FEE: Based on the size of your artwork (including the frame) measured horizontally.
Up to 12” is $10.00
12” to 24” is $20.00
24” to 36” is $30.00
36” to 48” is $40.00
48” to 60” is $50.00
3D, CERAMICS, SCULPTURE, GLASS AND MISC. ITEMS:
Up to 6” is $5.00 per piece
7” to 12” is $7.50 per piece
13” to 24” is $10.00 per piece
Over 24”, please call for price
One 3D item is half price for each paid hung artwork.
JEWELRY CASE RATES:
Small case, half shelf (approximately 22 inches) is $20.00
Large case, half shelf (approximately 32 inches) is $30.00
First come, first served bases till the cases are full
20% (10% to Gallery and 10% to the person who makes the sale) Yes, YOU make a 10% sales commission for selling others artwork in the gallery!
No commission is charged on artwork and or items under $50.00
• “Pay to Stay”. If you would like to leave your artwork through the next exhibition, please complete and deliver the exhibition inventory by 8:00 PM on the last day of intake.
• Artists’ who leave artwork past the exhibition pick-up date, will be charged a $5.00 per day storage fee and the artwork will become the property of the Las Vegas Artists’ Guild after 30 days.
• Payments for sales of the artwork will be made up to and within 30 days of the last date of the exhibition. No exceptions. If you wish to have your check made out differently than your name (business name or aka) please indicate that on the intake form.
Artist Check List:
1. Completed Inventory sheet.
2. Completed Artwork/Jewelry ID Tags: Attach a copy to your artwork/jewelry and bring an extra copy so we can print your Gallery ID cards
• Artwork may not be changed out during an exhibition. Artwork may be changed out when one piece is sold, or only on specified change out days. Only when an artwork sells, the artist may bring in another piece that is the same size to replace it.
• Please bring your business cards and brief bio for the Artist Book. This is a tool used for customers that are interested in more information.
Gallery Attendants are encouraged to bring in extra artwork to sell while attending the Gallery. This is a great opportunity to sell your artwork with no fees and no commissions. Sign up to volunteer today! Please contact Lynne Adamson Adrian, 2nd Vice President & Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com 702-686-4010 to sign up.
Any exhibition questions or concerns are to be directed to Jeffrey Oldham at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 702-460-9691. You may also leave a message with the LVAG Members Gallery at 702-616-3351.
Thank you for your support and participation. •