Our Motto – “Artists Helping Artists”
The Vegas Artists’ Guild is an organization of artists whose primary purpose is to bring talented, established and emerging artists in the Las Vegas area to public attention. Local, amateur and professional artists of the Vegas Artists’ Guild reach these goals through meetings, workshops, demonstrations, art shows and networking.
The Las Vegas Artists’ Guild was founded in 1996 by a group of local Las Vegas artists led by Andre Mouton. Throughout the rich history of the LVAG, we have had a number of leaders in our art community as both board members and participants in the Guild.
LVAG 2022 Board of Directors
President, Sylvia Aldebol
(619) 717-9067, firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Vice President, Priscilla Rogers
(702) 677-7567, email@example.com
2nd Vice President, Lin Berger
(203) 952-9660, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer, Jane Worrell
(702) 274-5858, email@example.com
Secretary, Melanie LaMay
(702) 761-9391, firstname.lastname@example.org