Artwork drop off & pick up!
Las Vegas Artists’ Guild Members Gallery February 2019 Exhibition.
Members can pick up and or bring their art to the Gallery Tuesday, 1/29/19 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM and on Wednesday, 1/30/19 Noon – 6:00 pm.
The Las Vegas Artist Guild Members Gallery is located upstairs in the courtyard of New Orleans Square, at 900 E Karen, Ste. B210. We will be holding an Open House for our February 1st Decompression Friday. Members may bring their art to the Gallery Tuesday from 2pm-6pm and on Wednesday from 11am-3pm.
The 29th and 30th are drop off and pick up days for the Members Gallery. Pricing has changed and we now have cases for jewelry and small items!! You can hang a piece of art starting at $10 now! Remember, the LVAG does not take a commission!
We are also accepting cards, prints, jewelry, sculpture, clay work and other hand-created items.
The Guild will not be taking a percentage of art sold, with some exceptions. The fee for exhibiting will be $20 per piece for the 1st month. Your entry fee helps offset the expenses the gallery. Your response to the Members has determined the future the Gallery, and we appreciate your continued support.
If you have any questions, please contact our LVAG 2nd VP, Gallery Coordinator & Exhibition Chairwoman Debbe Sussman at: 702-526-6468. Texting is the best method to reach her.
Gallery Rules for Art Intake
- You must be a member to show in the Members’ Gallery
- Art must be ready to hang with D-rings and wire.
- Art will only be accepted the Tuesday and Wednesday before first Friday.
The hours are:
- Tuesday: 11:00 am-3:00 pm
- Wednesday: Noon-6:00 pm
- The fee for hanging art is based on the size of the piece (See attached)
- Ceramics and sculpture will be accepted at $20 per piece if large or $30 for ½ of display case.
- Prints will be accepted unframed, matted and in sleeves. The fee is 10 for $20.
- Oversized work may be assessed an additional fee. This will be determined by the Gallery Chai at the time of drop-off. This will depend on the number of pieces we have to hang for the month and how large the piece is.
- You must sign a release of liability for the gallery.
- You cannot show art that has been hung in any LVAG exhibitions or galleries in the past year.
- Art must be picked up on the same days and times as drop-off or before.
- Art left after 5 days will be charged a $5.00 a day storage fee and will become the property of the Las Vegas Artist Guild after 30 days.
- The guild does not take any percentage of sales in the gallery.
- Payments for sales of the artwork will be made within 30 days of the sale or sooner. If you wish to have your check made out differently than your name (business name or aka) please indicate that on the intake form.
- If an artwork sells, the artist may bring in another piece to replace it, but will have to pay an additional fee, but it can stay up through the following month at no additional charge.
- Members who volunteer on a regular basis in the gallery will be given one (1) free month to hang one (1) piece. They will also be listed in the Neon as our featured artist. One volunteer per month will be chosen by the Gallery Coordinator.
- Any questions or concerns are to be directed to Debbe Sussman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 702-526-6468. You may also leave a message on the LVAG phone at 702-831-3765.
~ Gallery Hanging Fees-
Fee is based on the longest side of the work:
- 12” and under – $10
- 12” – 20” – $20
- 20” – 34” – $30
- Over 34” – $40
- ½ of Jewelry Case – $30
May be used for jewelry, small ceramics, pens, small paintings, altered books, etc.
- Larger Sculpture including ceramics, metal, assemblage – $20
- Prints (Matted, backed, with envelope) 10 – $10
- Our Motto: “Artists Helping Artists”